As I look Back 10 years agooO!



Free free @ last:)


This isn't even the best time to write anything else apart from essay drafts, studying and just getting stressed over exams...However,I can always take some few minutes and jot down some amazing things that happened to me.
I was 12 years then,not really old enough to do something that could harm the world.However,I was a cruel person in the making.I shouldnt waste too much time mentioning things I used to do.I'll put them in short sentences by simply saying I was living a very sinful life.I hated to be approached by church members.All I wanted was to live my life my own way...It was until the 28th of November 1998 when the Lord decided to get me out that life...I just woke up in the morning of that bright saturday with a heart so broken.I felt ashamed of myself that I was living a dirty life.I got frightened that I was living a life without hope...I founf myself stupid that life without Life isn't life.I was taken to the cross of Golgotha to see Christ suffering on there for my sins.The more I remembered every little thing I did the more I heard the noise of nails being hammered in His hands...I asked if there was still time for me to come...The Lord said "Come just as you are" And I couldn't hesitate,but went to Him & pled with Him to always be with me...I felt myself a new Yves after tears of repentance,I saw that evil old me going away.The anger, unforgiving spirit, fear anf whatever you can name all fading away & got embraced by His grace...I felt a new creation in myself.I forgave him/her, I could smile, I found myself in peace & I just felt a new Yves in me.The once was a disgusting world becoming an amazing place.Since then I've never felt the old Yves,I become a born again .I thank God that despite the trials, betrayals, sufferings, temptations I can still call myself a christian...When my friends heard I became a new born in Christ they said it wasn't gonna last long,but now we're talking of ten years.Thank God




I will come back to this note and try to write as much as the story needs me to expose it...It's the best story of my life

Comments

Popular Posts