I Will Call Them My QUOTES

Some of them might not make any sense to you, as the title says I will call them my quotes.Don't worry when some of them don't make sense to you, they do make so much sense to me. Some of them might be disgusting to u, they're sweet to me. Every life has to be respected, mine is respected with the following quotations:




The very sweet thing about life is life itself when it's lived fully. Living it fully means going through its all avenues with the One who made those avenues





He's in everything,but He isn't everything.





Some rights aren't right. When you're asking for your rights make sure you don't deprive some of us from remaining right.





Every pleasure has its own measure. Chaque plaisur a son mesur









Fun should be funny,not funky.





He's the Author of Sex. He wants us to Serve with it, not to EXaggerate.




Life is a contract; each of us will have to give an account to the Big Boss at the end of this contract.



Not only is He Good Friend, but He shows us good friends.



Just pay a little more attention there's beauty in every human being in spite of the so-called 'races'. I call him brother/sister because they are members of this family of humans.




Did you say the third world is poor? They are very rich in life: they have too much knowledge, time and happiness that they can export some of those to the first world.


You have always wanted some Space, yet you keep denying the Space you need.


The most evil thing about the devil is how evil he is in blinding us from realising his evil nature. Evil !

The lovely thing about God is how there would not have been the word Love if He wasn't Love.

Nobody has ever offended me than the offences I've committed before God.I'm not afraid to go through any sufferings(if that's what speaking the truth costs) because they won't be any bigger than the ones Christ endured on Golgotha


One thing which time isn't good at is forgiveness. Time never forgives



If "a cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion" is another definition of what religion is, then every living person is religious. Whatever your religion is make sure it has everything you need.


“I am never a good speaker nor am I a good writer, but I just lived a good book and I love speaking about it…My life…”









Comments

Popular Posts