As The Year Draws Nearer to Its End

This year came and now there it is going to its end. It sounds exciting that we're yet to embrace another new year, but should it really be exciting? I think yes and no. Yes in the sense that we've plans that have 2009 as its year of accomplishment, some graduating, some travelling, some marrying (my friends Pete & Amy to be particular), some opening companies/organisations/businesses, yes it's gonna be like we have always done with the other years, filling it with so many things.

I have plans too, some of them include

  • 2007 was just for me to be an observant, 2008 a player in the structure, 2009 is inviting me to a little more risky task, structure oponent in one or the other.So it may be said,I observed the structure.Played in it, now planning to just say against it.And if 2010 will ever come I'll try to work against it with those who also don't like it. 2011 Taking part in implementing the new ones.But I don't think about the whole road.First things first, 2009; shaking the structures
  • I've realised beauty in humans this year and want to make that beauty in practice
  • continue to share
  • continue my being a world citizen and casting into the deep with the WUSC
  • finding something more to do with Urban Eden
  • writing on "As You Take Development to Africa: Remember not to..."
  • making a team...

Well those are just some of my plans. I have lived to always admire my plans and work towards them, it feels great to find have your plans realised, but I never limit my joy to get my plans accomplished. I work so hard to have my all plans accomplished, but I never work towards having all of them accomplished, for I propose and he disposes.

Before this year is gone I want to make sure I have touched those lives ,yes if it isn't all those lives, but at least a life and I know a life needs a touch. I have to write articles on :

  1. Oh Canada! Oh World! How About Our Rights Too?
  2. Int'l Students Will Demand Alot from the Next President: As Dr Mocks Steps Out
  3. Finding all the references for my Sociology & Gender And Social Justice projects. So much writing

It has been a busy year, I was taking a break and I want to conclude it this whole busy yet still having fun such as dancing in the rain, jumping in the snow and flying with the wind.

I want to conclude this press release :) by saying much as we have all the joy to get excited about embracing the new year.We shouldn't wave out the fact that years are going and have we done it all, I mean what we are supposed to do as the years are going...

Comments

Popular Posts