I'm Addicted to MUSIC !!!



I'm going to bed with this realization that I'm really really addicted to music and beautiful music for that matter, so I can justify my addiction by describing it as a good addiction...You may ask why I describe my loving of music as an addiction cuz it's more than like music and music has kept me going at times nothing else could...I Love music especially this kind of music...This reminds me of the topic on Rhythm by Bell...There's a music playing, you might not be playing it, but the music plays, it has always been playing & will always play even when your heart stop playing this music you found playing when you were born you will leave playing ...I love music, but mostly when it comes to this kind of music....


Please you can turn off the light, you can shut the the door for me and you may wish to stop the noise, but never stop the music...Let it play for me. It's either you choose to listen with me this music even when you don't like it or you leave me alone with this music playing rather than stopping the music...Stop my heart-beat, but never stop this music...MUSIC keep playing


Comments

Popular Posts