His Will So Hard to Do, but His Grace So Great to Embrace


In the Dark with the Light And In the Unknown with the Known One



For the first time I've marvelled at His call, for the first time I am standing with every single one of my dreams thrown on the ground and His will I so would like to serve. Where is He leading me to? I don't have a clear picture yet of where this journey is taking me, the road is so dark yet He remains my Light: I am so heading into this unknown path with the Known One and I am gladly saying "Here I am Lord, send me!" Somehow you feel like doubting and asking "What if it isn't God" And my answer will be "If it isn't Him it wouldn't hurt as much as it would have if I were to ignore His voice only to have realized later that it was Him"



While I wanted to discuss with Him of how difficult life would be taking this path, He showed me Gethsemane, the Cross, the Hat of Thorns and the painful death..."Going through such a death was dearly painful, but He still had to die for us to live. Living for Him should never get any worse than His dying for us. Here I am Lord Send Me"




Comments

Popular Posts