Not Only the God in the Bible, but the God in my Life

Exposing a little of my stupidity. As if I were smart enough to always contend with God...


I have come to be asking the my stupid self after some recent circumstances in my spiritual, family, academic and financial life that why I so worry too much about Life to the point that I kinda seem to be driving It my own self, you may notice I am putting a capital on Life... If you never believe in God or the Bible or if you at least believe in God while same time having some doubts about His Greatness which surpass the word Great itself I am not gonna give you make you do and would like to remain in your not-believing or half-believing (if you may humbly allow me to term it like that 'half-believing' which just like a twin-sister/brother to the former, not believing I just couldn't find a better word in English...)...If you do not believe in God or you 'half-believe' in God you there is at least something common between you and me, we all believe, but in different things. You may have your belief/faith in your job, science,spouse( do not misinterpret this with just loving your spouse, but something beyond that like those who will commit suicide because their loved one died unexpectedly, so they had their faith in their spouse who turned to be their god and could not live life without their god...) and sorry this is not the topic of the day, if you want more on this you better wait for my post which I've been working...All I want to say is if you don't believe in the Bible you can at least believe in things which are visible, I know how I am getting lost on this and will just have to Hit the POINT: I am seeing God in my life and not only the God who walked with Abraham in a strange land and made him father of nations, not just the God who was with Joseph in Egypt turning him from a slave to a Prime Minister...I am seeing my own God and I can throw the Bible there and give you my life to see the God in it not that I am not neglecting the Bible but in case you find the words in the Bible as just words and not Life and you are wanting what you call 'evidence', my life.
Everything I give my whole self to and omitting God has seemed to never work. Recently I kinda withdrew my intelligence,wisdom,past experience from my life and give it all to God. All I have been rewarded with is assurance: I am seeing my next destination after graduating, I am having peace about when/how/where/who to be in relationship ( no details on this, but maybe later), I have been offered jobs before even graduating and as usual as it happened with working with the U.N. with just a high school diploma, it has happened again. A promising job which my BA degree in Social Development that I will be receiving won't match the job...And above everything else I am seeing the Lord showing which path I can take to serve Him, for those I have shared with since the past seven years or so, you know how I have been struggling with a 'seemingly-call' to serve the youth full time, it not be it or might be it, but I am seeing a clear path this time around.
All I wanted to share today is exposing my stupidity which I hope not to repeat though that's easier said than done. By stupidity I mean the stupidity of worrying too much about my life as if I owned...I pray to give it all to the One who owns it...the One who knows it better..the One who breathed its debut and the One who'll take it and of course give the other one to come...I give it to the Lord.


Comments

Popular Posts