The STORY of this JoUrNeY...


It isn't after twenty three years that I am coming to know this, but it's after nearly ten years that I've struggled to clearly understand where God has been or would say is been calling me to. I lived most of my life wanting to be a Medical Doctor. While at Mangochi Secondary School my dream of wanting to be a doctor was a little threatened by the struggling in Physical Science which for sure is a requirement for one to be admitted @ the University of Malawi College of Medicine. However, my good stand in Biology kept the dream still alive since with a good command in Biology one can always specialize and get away with a low pass in Physical Science. I was going through this as I was leading the Youth Department of the Mangochi Faith Temple and working as the Vice-Chairperson of the Mangochi Section which was overseeing more than twenty local churches then (in the early 2000...).
I should at least give a brief history of how I got to be the chairperson of the youth in Mangochi where I served for nearly six years and where my departure from Mangochi hurt the most (not that I was the only perfect person for the position but that it turned to be my life...so do not misinterpret me on that).

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Popular Posts