It's morning again, Saturday November 28th...


Eleven years exactly around this time I heard a Voice that so clearly said enough was what was already done, dangerous was what could have turned into if given anymore chance to continue...Vanity was the life lived before and it was time to live a more meaningful life...I love it the most that it wasn't an indirect Voice that we always hear through someone on the pulpit but a direct Voice from the pulpit inside my own heart...A Voice that was so there, a Voice that in the past I thought never existed or if ever it existed before that was for centuries ago and that it went with those centuries, but contrary to my little faith I on this day got my faith stabilized on the fact that He can still speak, He can still show Himself to us not for a show or fame, but for need and yes there was need for me to hear Him directly...I heard priests, pastors, bishops, arc-bishops, spiritual fathers & of course I've once heard the Pope speaking...their speeches weren't enough to take me out of my romantic love with the world...I lived admiring whatever was nasty...While a bright first ranked pupil in primary school I loved fighting and being violent, I did boxing, karate not for the fun of it but wanting to be... I was never satisfied with beating someone only when blood has come out...I rarely smiled because all I wanted was revenge...Up to now I love soccer, but then it was my religion, I worshiped that nothing could take my interest but soccer...I was what many can't guess now I was...But my friends then can't believe the me I am today (and of course, God isn't yet done with me, however I'm thankful the miles covered so far)...It demanded that Voice to speak...It demanded me to read Joel 2:12-13...
I was scared of missing what I thought was a ''free'' life, but in the long run realised this one was even more freer...It was like tasting if I was really gonna live this life, but time and again I said or He said "You're in this house for good- I love it here and never going anywhere...It's safe here, it's rewarding not only for this life, but for an everlasting...It's November 28th and much more precise it's Saturday morning...Thank You dear Friend, You've been the Bestest Best Friend I'll ever have in life...

Comments

Popular Posts