A Pell-Mell Romantic Letter to my Everlasting Lover...

With our couples on earth we promise each other love that's to end
after this life or sometimes right here on earth, but my LOVE with You is to live forever, while I treasure the love of this life, Yours I wanna put front, for Yours I wanna let all go if that's the condition...I seem as if I really do love You, I so wish I did...With the little sacrifices I know that's required of love I wanna give them all to You....While You began this relationship with me before I was even born, I said YES to your proposal November 28th, 1998. It's been eleven solid years. With me being unfaithful @ times (2 Timothy 2:13) You've been Faithful and I can't even describe it...Many are the romantic gifts You've so given me, all those flowers during my sickeness & weakness.You were the handkerchief of my tears...At times I've said I wanna quit this or I wanna compromise with our love vows, but You've been there for me...I'm sorry I've at times been enticed by my former love, Satan, but I appreciate Your Unconditional love for me. I have been that lover who ran away during Your crucification, a lover that denied You three times during a time You needed me by Your side yet You call me Lover even when I've completely betrayed You. I'm here intoxicated by Your Great Love for me...I know I can't find words to conclude this pell-mell yet true letter...While all others can't read this as from the heart that I'm writing it, You can...It isn't that I am really in this Love with You, but Your Love for me has just engulfed my thoughts that I can't opt for anything else but to love You back
Thank You for Your Love and I so wish I could have loved You the same, but I take courage because all You want isn't for me to give back the same but to always remember to say Thank You...





Help me keep this engagement ring(Hebrew 12:14) until the day you'll come take me to our wedding...






Your unfaithful Lover, Yves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_rTX23V7Q




Comments

Popular Posts