I'M RUNNING LATE & CAN'T WASTE EVEN A SECOND NOW...TIME...

I wanna continue be the good friend/neighbour I have always wished to be, to be a good citizen I have always tried to be wherever I go.
I wanna remain the good brother to those in flesh & in spirit, after all I have realised the beautiful fact that there's never a difference between a friend and a brother/sister(I understand ur other view of that,but this' my view) It's coming from a book I wish to write with the theme "O BEAUTY! BEAUTY IN THIS FAMILY OF HUMANS"...Anyways I'm not here to talk about that book
My wish to continue being the wonderful and hardworking student my profs have wanted me to be.I wish to always be obedient and hardworking front of my boss.

In one sentence I will say I wish to be if not continue being the good person it is required of me by this world.BUT!
May this whole HEART of mine, may all these WISHES of mine STOP me NOT from being the person I ought to be.
I dearly believe in the fact that everyone of us is disctinctly different and that our all being different from each other(hey I'm not talking about groups,but individuals) can serve a good purpose...There's need of everyone as tools in the hand of a builder to remain the tool they are so as to enable the builder to make use of us.Different tools for the construction of this world.

I'm running late and I can't waste even a second.I've made up my mind not only to keep going, but going faster for time is running too fast. It's written by a certain scientist(in one of my favourite books) that "For we cannot help speaking about what we have
HEARD and SEEN" and I wish to connect that statement with another one too which says "Anyone who knows the good he knows to do and doesn't do it (commits a crime)". On the strenght of that statement, guys haven't all of us been criminals or aren't we being criminals all the time? If "Anyone who knows the good he knows to do and doesn't do it (commits a crime)"I am and I have been a criminal and I wish not to continue being one. My TIME is running late, I can't waste even a second now.With those words I wish to say don't be SURPRISED if you see me rushing, don't be surprised if you hear me say "I'M SORRY I'M TOO BUSY or I'M RUNNING LATE" for a purpose I ought to serve. I love you all and will always love you for you are all my brothers and sisters in this family of humans

Comments

Popular Posts