Given Life that I might Enjoy All Things


So much has taken place since I last blogged...It isn't wise to share it all, but it is selfish to hide it all. As per my model, I will share what I can share and will keep what is just for me...Life continues to come with lots of lessons and I seem to love them all...Before I share all I want to share(if ever time is on my side), I would like to share this quote. It isn't my quote, but the way life has been for the past few months this is a quote that can describe it all


“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I WAS GIVEN LIFE THAT I MIGHT ENJOY ALL THINGS. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

Comments

Future4All said…
Oh!Yes, a supergorgeous young man, great men learn from their past record of experience and ACT wisely.

Popular Posts