Chelsea vs Liverpool: Stamford Bridge Once was HOME

Due to high demand lol, I'll say my few words for my soccer listeners as they complain I'm quite ha, I wanna admit Chelsea has become fragile, WHY? Because AVB has 'listened' to the noise of our rivals who've asked for 'good football'= attacking while conceding too many, me & Mourinho will always be against such philosophy. Stamford Bridge was always a place where a tie was our loss
, today even the likes of Arsenal come to the Bridge to steal a win so undeservably...As for Liverpool they've always been tough opponents, Champions League fixtures against them have proved that. They come to the Bridge with no fear and they give us a good run...What has even evoked this rivalry is the fact that we bought their players Torres and Meireles,today's game will surely be a thriller. I've trust in my BLUE team, but no I won't predict a simple win here, I'd if it was against any other team, but versus Liverpool I like us win on the field not through predictions :)
Side note, Andres, could you please make sure Drogba is upfront in starting line up and that David Luiz is there with JT, thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts