Lunch Reflection of Settlement Work...




Choose a job that you love and you will never have to work a day in your life … I no longer work I just travel around the world(while in my office seat) helping the young and the old passers-by who are asking for directions as they sojourn. Some want don’t want to be called clients “call me a friend not a client” I quote one, some simply need direction and aren’t interested in anything more… 

They find it challenging to adapt to new places, but it won’t take too long before they decide to go to the next house, street, town, province, country or continent… They keep moving and it feels like you are moving around with them as they share their experiences…

I do settlement work but I think the only appropriate place for human beings to settle is in the grave. Otherwise as long as we keep breathing we got to keep moving from one place to another, it doesn’t necessarily have to be physical migration, our visions and dreams should never settle and if that requires us to move physically we should.


...to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts