Thanks for the Votes WUSCers

To all the members and alumni of the World University Service of Canada (WUSC) I would like to thank you all for the confidence and trust that you’ve placed in me to serve on the Board of Directors. I have really enjoyed you all and have been inspired with you all for the past eight years, thus, from an SRP student to working at the Headquarters in Ottawa. This is what I have seen, hardworking students struggling to keep up with their grades, working part-time and some full-time jobs and same time working tirelessly to promote WUSC programs and campaigns, fundraising for bicycle ambulances for HIV/AIDS patients, sponsoring refugee students, promoting girls’ education in camps… There are many things and many people who have inspired me, but I will say students have been my greatest inspiration. 



Once again, thanks and I look forward to representing you in the board. I hope you keep us accountable as we serve you... As we serve our mission of making the world a better place through this organization.   

Comments

Popular Posts