...Tribute to a Living Legend

I praise God for this day as I remember the birth of a living legend, someone who’s preached to me more than any evangelist ever did, someone who’s taught me more than any professor will ever do, someone who took care of me and treated me during my million sick times as an infant more than any doctor/nurse ever did… She didn’t only preach and teach me about life (forgiveness, humility, selflessness, perseverance, the list could go on and on) she lives it all out for me… I’ve been privileged to have my own Mother Teressa to call maman, I owe it all to you and thank God for you…

 


Femme simple, femme de la résignation,
Ô toi ma mère, je pense à toi.
Ô Daman, Daman de la grande famille des forgerons,
Ma pensée toujours se tourne vers toi,
La tienne à chaque pas m'accompagne,
Ô Daman, ma mère,
Comme j'aimerais encore être dans ta chaleur,
Être enfant près de toi...

Bonne fête Maman


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi3yZW4Nayk 

Comments

Popular Posts