Neymar and Silva are out, but Brazil still remains religious...

I have been out for quite a while and it feels good to sit front of the TV to watch this party with a peaceful mind. In my absence, Neymar got injured and Tiago Silva is suspended. Even with the two suspended Brazil was or is still ranked behind Germany in FIFA rankings. I usually find some of the FIFA rankings very useless, but I agree with this one.

That being said, I put my money on Brazil, not because Brazil is better than the in-form Germany, but because Brazilians don't play soccer they worship it and they wouldn't want to commit an abomination by not at least play the final. But if Germany wins I pray and hope there isn't any protest as we'd love to watch a peaceful final on Sunday, the only place war will be accepted on Sunday will be the soccer pitch.

I have never cheered for Brazil at least at any World Cup because they were always favourites, but I wish I am here cheering for the Samba boys who are going to want to play this game for Neymar, their nation and their 'religion'.

Go Brazil!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-7knsP2n5w


Comments

Popular Posts