THIS LITTLE ONE HAS LEFT US IN DEBTS, Not Monetary Debts :-)

... this little princess of ours has left Faith and I in lots of debts,  now we're owing God a lot of praise, and don't know where to start from in thanking friends and family...
I'm told she only took my nose, but I'm sure she's also inherited the craziness of my life because what this little chubby one has gone through in her first week is crazy enough. Worry not kido, it's mostly in those craziness that I came know Him more...

To those who were given more, much will be expected of them. To those who've experienced a lot, testimonies are expected of them and I was just doing that. You say I speak a lot, I am not yet done as long as the Almighty continue to do His wonders.

"Dear God, I stand here very thankful for trusting us with what You've trusted us with and walking us through it all. We may have appeared to be stronger than we actually were, but it's Your strength covering our weaknesses... It's such a joy and privilege to be given the responsibility of being parents to this beautiful creature of Yours"

To friends and family may you know that we have been and remain very thankful for all the gifts you've showered us with, but more so the prayers all of you presented to God and we attribute this miraculous healing to your prayers... THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts