Come to Class with me

As some of you know I am starting this January my Masters of Arts in Theological Studies with Liberty University. I will be taking courses online...


I have always known that I want to go into full-time ministry, but the decision to go for Bible School has not been easy as I have had my own principles and choosing which right school and asking such questions as "is theology really worthy it?" ... But finally, I found a stop and Liberty University it is. I must say so far I have had amazing service dealing with academic advisors who have excellently answered most if not all of my questions and treating me in the best possible way they could.

Since I have struggled with the thought of theology and since I do know there some out there who are still struggling with this thought I will be sharing my reflections and sometimes my school work on here. I don't want to wait for that graduation day because I don't really believe in waiting for tomorrow, who knows my graduation day from this life could come before graduation from Liberty... I don't want to go with all these, mine to share... So stay tuned. Come to class with me!

Comments

Popular Posts