WE ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED... EITHER AS CULPRITS OR ACCOMPLICES...

I've said it, you used my 'difficult' accent as an excuse, Pie Tshibanda said it you deliberately only took the 'comedic' part and forgot/ignore the main purposes of his stand-up 'policomedy'... many congolese have shouted "FOUL PLAY!" you said congolese are full of themselves... So I've brought you 'another one' who speaks so slowly, so clearly and so eloquently, but sadly it's the very same thing we told you yesterday... I've always said and will repeat it... we blame our ancestors for slavery, extreme sexism...Tomorrow we will be the ancestors and I'll knock at your door that's if your bones will neighbour mine and will tearfully and desperately say "hey as some of us warned centuries ago, we're being blamed for turning a blind eye towards one of the worst, murderous, exploitive systems...We were either the culprits or the accomplice, you pick..."

But it's not late... As a first have a look at what Mallence Bart Williams have to share...

CLICK THE PICTURE below to watch "CHANGE YOUR CHANNEL by Mallence Bart-Williams"





I have been challenged, not only to talk about my perspectives, but to provide alternatives... Talk is easy... Talk is cheap... I hope you take the challenge too...

Comments

Popular Posts